Digital Marketer | Social media manager | Community Manager from Enugu, Nigeria
Osemeke Nnaemeke, a google certified digital marketer, social media manager, and content writer. I am proficient in running Facebook and Google ads building landing pages and generating leads...
Osemeke Nnaemeke, a google certified digital marketer, social media manager, and content writer. I am proficient in running Facebook and Google ads building landing pages and generating leads online for your business.
Freelancer has no previous projects added
2019 - 2022
- Coordinate and facilitate the production, writing, and/or editing of communications materials including flyers, promotional material, invitations, and website content.
- Work on communications strategies for specific projects and the Centre.
- Liaise with members, stakeholders, government, and internal staff to manage expectations.
- Assist in developing processes and procedures for Centre communications.
- Assist in running events, managing promotion, and creation of promotional materials.
Social media and newsletters
- Create, edit and manage multimedia content for Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Build on existing social media strategies to expand content output and innovate on delivery.
- Manage e-newsletters and other Mailchimp output weekly.
- Expand on existing digital strategies and work with the Communications team on new content ideas.
- Coordinate reports and analytics for all digital output.
- Run Google and Facebook Ads to promote the company brand and generate leads.
- Create, edit and coordinate multimedia content for the Centre’s website.
- Assist project teams in uploading content and managing training/events calendar.
- Manage incoming member applications.
Business Development Officer
Urban Radio 94.5fm
2017 - 2018
Assisted in the company’s branding and media communication activities such as press releases, advertisements, marketing collaterals, and website.
Analyzed the current and past budgets, expenses, sales, revenues, and product deficiencies in order to provide recommendations for business growth and problem resolution.
Research the market for identifying new business opportunities.
Pitched prospective clients about the advantages of the products or services offered and followed up with them in order to close the business deals.
Responded to the client queries regarding the products in a timely fashion.
Developed business proposals for new and existing customers.
Developed creative strategies to retain the clients including interviewing them to take their feedback and incorporate it into the growth plan.
Develop strong customer relationships in order to generate a high volume of prospective clients.
Determine cross-selling opportunities among different offices.
In this role, I worked as a business development executive for two years helping a radio station that just came into town expand its business holistically by generating sales from medium-scale businesses within the town.
I generated a cumulative 8.8 million across two years and expanded its purview of services by creating new programs that expanded its reach and ties with a teeming number of listeners within and outside the state.
Social Media Mannager
2016 - 2016
- Used social media marketing tools to create and maintain the company’s brand
- Worked with marketing professionals to develop social media marketing campaigns
- Interacted with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyzed the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy and identifying strategic weaknesses and made recommendations for improvements
- Researched social media trends and informed management of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Set key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPIs