- Experimentation & Testing
- Automation QA
- Functional QA
- Software Dev, Data & Web - Other
Are you looking to work with the latest technologies in Big Data for an award-winning software company? Smart Apartment Data is an employee-rated five-star company and a winner of the ‘Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work for ‘, we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, generous pay with bonuses, individual growth, and a healthy work-life balance.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone fluent in English with the ability to express their creativity and talents in working together to reach our goals.
- Understand project functionality and report any bugs
- Have a high attention to detail on every aspect of the testing process
- Develop, create and maintain test plans
- Work together with the team through reports and escalations
- Experience writing automated tests using Cypress, Selenium, or similar technology to Front-end
- Develop, create and maintain test plans for back-end
We are looking for someone who:
- Perform manual and automated testing
- Fluent in English (C1 – advanced)
- Ability to work flexible hours
- 3 years experience
- Must have worked on software projects before
- Full time Job that qualifies under the Independence Test for the new tax lax
- Location Independent / 100% Remote
- Flexible working hours
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Competitive base salary with guaranteed annual bonus
- Work with Senior Developers using the latest web technologies
BE SURE to read our 5 star company reviews: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/SMART-Apartment-Data-Reviews-E1004409.htm
Think you fit the description?
Apply as soon as possible since we do go through all applicants daily.