- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Role report to Head of Marketing
Rezolute is a digital marketing agency specializing in blockchain marketing and consultancy. We are an agency with a startup mindset. We work to ensure the growth of our clients and we don’t rest until we get the job done. We encourage each other's personal development and learning as our belief is that happy team members are the core of a strong and successful company. We are established in the Balkans, work fully remote, still, maintain close and friendly relationships, and never hesitate to jump and help a teammate.
About the role:
You will be responsible for formulating and adopting social media strategies for a variety of clients, in alignment with broader marketing goals and implementing it hands-on.
You will be working with content writers, community managers, and designers to lead the creation of engaging content, posting on various channels, drive engagement and manage a brand image as a part of a set marketing strategy.
The ideal candidate understands the peculiarities of the various social networks, has experience in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrencies and has excellent communication skills. Moreover, the ideal candidate has at least 4 years of social media management experience of which at least 1.5 years in the blockchain industry.
This is a full-time role with a fully remote working setup.
- Work directly with a Head of marketing on setting and adopting strategies, and improving team performance,
- Lead the social media strategy and content calendar for 5+ clients,
- Create and execute multi-channel campaign distribution across YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, Snapchat, Clubhouse, Website, blogs, and others,
- Oversee, schedule, and publish daily, weekly, monthly social content while the growing relevant audience for each channel,
- Manage and interact with community team members on social platforms and streamline user feedback/concerns,
- Lead and manage Content writers, community managers, and designers,
- Monitor, track, analyze and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Social Pilot, Content Cal, Jarvee and Facebook insights,
- analyse competitor activity,
- recommend improvements to increase performance,
- set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement,
- manage, motivate and coach junior team members, and be able to manage a team of 6+ people.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Has 4+ years of relevant working experience in social media and digital marketing
- Minimum 1-year experience in managing social media creative team for blockchain-related projects,
- Has experience in utilizing publishing, analytics and social media management tools to help content creation and drive engagement
- Has deep knowledge executing campaigns, setting KPIs, defining responsibilities, and reporting on performance
- Is passionate about blockchain and start-up ecosystem
- Is meticulous,well-organized, and outcome-driven
- Can multitask and manage more than 4 social media strategies at the same time
- Previous experience with social media tools & automation tools
- Previous experience in managing social media paid campaigns
- Excellent English speaking skills
- Can work in CET time zone
Good to have
- The ability to research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- the ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
- an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- motivation and commitment.
What's in it for you:
- A culture of self-management, decision making, and brutally honest feedback
- A truly agile, fast-paced environment without a ton of unnecessary paperwork and complex decision-making.
- Interesting and challenging projects that will develop your skillset further and help you stay up to date with the latest developments in the blockchain field and marketing.
- Hard-working yet friendly working environment where team spirit is integral
- Flexible work schedule and time-off policy.
- 1x year in-person retreats (fully paid for by us, of course).
- Fun to be around team members
If you feel interested and challenged by this position, we would be glad to hear from you and further discuss your professional aspirations.
Send us a CV/Resume and a few lines about your experience with blockchain and marketing.