- Brand Identity Design
- Brand Strategy
- Graphic Design
- Social Media Strategy
- Community Management
- Content Strategy
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing
Mammoth Mythics are looking for a Social Media & Community Manager that understands the fast pace of the NFT space. An individual that understands Twitter & Discord and can show initiative to create organic growth for the franchise with their unique skill set.
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Type: Contract - Based on performance
- Expected Hours: 40 weekly spread over 7 days.
- Work closely with internal members (editorial, marketing, and developers) to create content plans and strategies around follower engagement, project growth and sales.
- Explain complex ideas and themes in simple language, as well as produce content that includes but is not limited to documentation, blogs, long reads, tutorials, and more — within tight deadlines.
- Manage all official social media profiles, inc. Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Telegram & Discord.
- In-depth knowledge of “crypto-twitter” is a plus.
- Maintain a content database.
- Capable of managing their workflow with our business model.
- Experience in crypto writing and the industry’s narrative.
- 2+ years of SMM experience.
- Native/fluent written English, other languages particularly Filipino, Spanish, Thai helpful.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with very little oversight and work with multiple members to deliver results within tight deadlines.
- Basic graphic design/photo editing skills a plus.
- Ability to create high quality, branded content.
Before joining the Mammoth Mythics team, we expect our employees to do their due-diligence and have a strong understanding of our vision, our projects and ultimately, our ambitions in this space.
This position is based on performance. We are looking at adding a permanent member to our steadily growing business but, this will be achieved through the dedication, enthusiasm and overall quality of work that this role involves. If the candidate is successful over the contractual period in meeting these requirements to a high standard, they will be offered an extension which will be negotiable towards salary and length of service.