- Back-end Development
A German FinTech company with an innovative own product/platform is looking for an experienced Ruby Developer Contractor/Freelancer, to join the successful team for min. 6 months, full-time.
You must be based in Europe (EU citizenship) or in South America!
· Implement new features and maintain a complex core product’s backend.
· Understanding and documenting the existing product (in Ruby on Rails).
· Find ways for a reliable infrastructure/product, implement and ensure them
· See yourself as a user and recommend improvements for the existing product.
· Be part of developing the whole company culture and mindset.
· Solid experience in Ruby on Rails environment.
· Experience with Kubernetes on AWS
· Solid knowledge and experience with GitLab (repository, CI/CD, images, packages, issue tracking)
· Experience with PostgreSQL
· Passion for software and product development
· Be able to really contribute to the architectural and product decision process
· Fluent in English (German is a big plus).
· Ability and attitude to work independently and able to carry own responsibilities
· Communicative, contributing to a friendly work environment