- Content Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Sales & Marketing - Other
Founded in 2016, æternity is an open-source blockchain, Erlang-based scalable smart contract platform engineered by software development pioneers to address some of the most fundamental challenges native to earlier blockchains. The platform is driven and developed by a community, where æternity Establishment contributes to the existing projects and blockchain.
æternity uses State Channels to enable off-chain scaling, allowing the blockchain to withstand massive traffic without succumbing to network congestion. æternity also allows interaction between the network and real world data through Oracles, and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of blockchain technology to a global mass of users.
Please visit https://aeternity.com/ for more information.
The æternity Establishment is looking for a self-reliant and well-organized Product Marketing Manager to join aeternity team and support https://superhero.com/ marketing strategy and execution. Previous experience within new tech and blockchain community is desirable.
In this role, you will develop product marketing strategies, and partner closely with other æternity teams and external partners, to bring communication campaigns and marketing efforts to life. Your primary role will be to support the concept-phase, and afterwards, to execute and monitor the marketing and communications activities. You will be integral to the team in building and managing campaigns that help us reach new, mission-driven talents and partners as well as communicating successfully the foundations work to the outside world.
What you will do
• Contribute to the product positioning and marketing strategy, to raise visibility and awareness of æternity technology , community and use cases
• Setup, Implement and continuously follow through discussed strategy and activities in various online and offline channels. Share responsibility for co-scripting and managing content in corresponding channels
• Maintain steady communication flow between all internal and external parties to collect achievements and updates
• Maintain product recognition & usage
• Monitor media mentions and provide reporting
• Manage and optimize the distribution of content across different digital channels to maximize exposure and drive awareness
• Shared responsibility for writing and managing the regular newsletter, e-news, and other external communications like media releases, statements, and blog content
• Analyze and work to continually improve product content and messaging
• Be responsible for the management of graphic designs to support image, identity, and brand
• Support the event management to coordinate and manage attendance at relevant events (conferences, workshops, meetups)
• Bring fresh ideas and creativity to the team through research or past experiences
What we are looking for
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in digital marketing and/or product marketing
• Fluent English skills in spoken and written form. Excellent grammar, editing and proofreading skills to produce complete, correct correspondence, proposals and reports
• Strong communication skills with ability to clearly express ideas, thoughts and concepts verbally and in writing
• Strong organizational skills and ability to coordinate complex activities prioritize conflicting demands and meet deadlines; multitask numerous projects simultaneously
• Ability to analyze data, identify trends, present key findings, and apply insights
• Excellent editorial eye and ability to an inherent fact-checker mind
• Excellent ability to embody tone/voice of brand/s
• Excellent content curation and imaginative content creation skills
• Adeptness at independently devising different messages to speak to different audiences
A big plus
We welcome a personality that has a good understanding of open source technology, its purpose and communities. Understanding of blockchain technology and how to apply the spirit of this technology to the project’s communication, but also explain to the average user the innovative approach of æternity
You should be willing to travel at least every two months to team workshops, meetups and conferences.
• Working in a highly thriving and fresh industry
• Availability: Immediately
• Hours: Full Time (30-40 hrs p/wk)
• Location: Remote
• Salary: Negotiable
• Job Type: Independent Contractor
If you feel that you are a great fit for this position, please send your CV, portfolio and motivational letter to [email protected]