- Mobile App Development
Do you want to work for a fast-growing fintech start-up and help us accomplish our goal of making crypto investing simple and accessible to everyone?
Then join our team and help us advise people with no prior knowledge on how to get started by helping them invest in a diversified crypto portfolio tailored to their financial goals without having to know all the crypto lingo. The user simply has to answer a few questions about their crypto knowledge, a risk assessment, and their investing goals, to ensure that our robo-advisor selects the best risk profile for them. Once they’ve made their first deposit, all they need to do is sit back and relax. From here on out, we'll handle everything. We are a friendly, international, innovative, and agile company that works in an environment where everyone is treated equally and fairly. At CryptoSimple, you'll have the opportunity to develop and make an impact on your work. We also encourage a flexible environment where everyone can express themselves freely at work. Last but not least, we believe that fun is essential for making our workplace successful because it makes people passionate about their job. We've built CryptoSimple to build a bridge between the world of crypto and the millions who have yet to become involved. It's crypto investing made simple. We're looking for a Mobile Software Engineer to assist us shape CryptoSimple’s future.
What you'll be doing
Develop a strong understanding of relevant product area, codebase, and/or systems
Demonstrate proficiency in data analysis, programming and software engineering
Produce high quality code with good test coverage, using modern abstractions and frameworks
Work independently, use available resources to get unblocked, and complete tasks on-schedule by exercising strong judgement and problem solving skills
Master CryptoSimple’s development standards from developing to releasing code in order to take on tasks and projects with increasing levels of complexity
Actively seek and give feedback in alignment with CryptoSimple’s Performance Philosophy
Demonstrated software engineering experience from previous work experience, coding competitions, or publications
The ideal candidate
- Based in Europe or willing to relocate
- 5+ years shipping mobile applications
- 1+ years of professional experience working with Flutter & Dart
- Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C or Java
- Meaningful experience greenfielding a product from start to finish
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Experience both with REST and Websocket based web services
- Experience with Firebase
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array mobile devices
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use
- Low ego, curious and open-minded
What we can offer
- Hybrid or Remote work
- Competitive compensation associated with experience
- Equity in a rapidly growing company
- Flexible work hours
- Become part of a highly motivated team and one of the most emerging industries in a startup atmosphere.
- Creative freedom and supporting the environment.
- Monthly allowance for home office
- Monthly allowance for sports and wellness
- 2% salary match on your own CryptoSimple account
- Team off-sites every 3 to 6 months (last one was in Lisbon)
- Possibility to get all or part of your salary in crypto 🤑
Are you ready for a challenge?
Commitment to Equal Opportunity CryptoSimple is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable law. CryptoSImple will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.