- Full Stack Development
Our client offers an opportunity for a Full Stack Developer to join the organisation on a contractual basis. The requirement is to support continuous implementation and deployment of our SaaS. We are looking for an experienced developer who has worked as part of a multifunctional team in an agile manner, worked in a continuous improvement / deployment environment as well as using Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket.
As a Full Stack Developer developer you will design and implement secured software solutions, using modern languages and technologies. Rfmcube is building up its tech team able to producing production strength scalable and resilient software which will be used by our customers.
- 5+ years Java development
- Java Spring Framework (Spring Boot)
- Experience with modern databases, SQL/NoSQL technologies (preferred Mysql/Mongodb)
- Microservice design patterns and experience with development of RESTful Web Services.
- Event based messaging systems (es. Kafka)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Container Platforms, Souce Code Management, packaging and build tools – Docker, Kubernetes, GIT, Jenkins, Maven
- Aspire to deliver the principles of Clean Coding and have experience developing with testing frameworks such as Junit
- High energy & ambitious individual
- Ability to communicate effectively in times of pressure
LOCATION: Close to our office in Bologna. Applications will be evaluated on an ongoing basis.