- Full Stack Development
- Smart Contract Development
- Solidity Development
I am looking for an experienced programmer to develop an arbitrage trading bot with the following basic key functions.
1. Identify arbitrage trading opportunities between multiple exchanges on the Ethereum blockchain or Binance Smart Chain
2. Generate a smart contract for a flashloan
3. Execute buy and sell orders across various exchanges native on Ethereum blockchain or Binance Smart Chain.
4. Repay the smart loan.
Some Additional key features:
- Price discrepancy finder/Viable trade identifier: Bot must be able to analyze prices of all coins on all native Ethereum exchanges in real time and identify arbitrage trading opportunities.
I need to be able to pre-set and amend trading criteria to allow the bot to calculate if a trade is viable prior to executing the smart contract.
- When the contract has been executed and the flashloan repaid, profits must be deposited back into Wallet
- Trades, smart contracts and flashloans must be fully automated and execute on all viable trading opportunities on a continual basis.
I will happily discuss further options or suggestions for reducing gas usage and slippage or maximising trading frequency.
Please only apply if you have experience in creating this type of smart contract/flashloan/arbitrage bot.
I will also consider an ongoing profit share with the developer if the bot meets all criteria.
We are looking for an expert.
Working on Uni and Dex's, being able to exchange between the Binance smart chain and the Ethereum network at any time.
A simple UI for the bot where I can manage parameters such as : minimum amount of the trade, slippage tolerance, range or amount to put into trades for buy and sell orders, connection to the wallet, the token contract address (one or multiple contracts at the same time), gas price parameters. The interface needs to be easy to use.
Each line of code is to be commented so I can understand functions.
Full source code is required...
Critical: It needs to snipe the same block the liquidity got added. Not the next one.
Sell immediately, after at the buy transaction on the front-run block is completed.
Here is what the bot has to do some of these can obviously be built later on:
- Scan the blockchain and find transactions based on certain criteria (pending on the block aka mempool).
- Speed of the bot is of absolute paramount importance. No more than 0.01 seconds.
- Front-run & Snipe Mempool (specific trade volumes, slippage and gas price) transactions by placing a buy order on the same block at the same time by setting a higher gas price.
- Front running: detect transactions sent to mempool & copy the transaction with higher gas fee.
Example; human tries to sell coin A for price X, bot submits transactions with higher gas fees to sell coin A for the same price. Bots transaction is sold at price X, the human coin is sold at lower than X, bot then picks up the same amount of coins for the lower than x price.
-Being able to launch several orders/purchases at the same time.
-Token Pre-Approval Before Liquidity add on Pancake Swap (approval any token by using contract address)
-Stop Loss: Bot will auto execute your sell order as soon as the stop-loss price hits.
-Limit Buy: Bot will auto execute your buy order as soon as the limit buy price hits.
-Limit Sell/Target Profit: Bot will auto execute your sell order as soon as the limit/target price hits.
-Instant Trade. Buy/Sell directly with the current price.
-Anti-bot features need to be built in to give maximum chance of success.
-There must also be an option to scrape a telegram group for a BSC contract within a message to be inputted with minimal delay in the sniper bot.
-The bot need to connect with multiple wallets.
This must be your own development. Need ASAP