- Software Dev, Data & Web - Other
Overview of work and responsibilities
You will partner closely with the leadership team and work directly with the Directory of Security and the Engineering Team. You will communicate and collaborate across the organization to:
- Work closely with product and platform teams to engineer and implement cloud security controls with a focus on DevSecOps
- Implement a tool-driven and highly automated approach to deliver key security management processes by maximizing the use of existing toolsets.
- Develop procedures to automate security tasks that seamlessly integrate into code builds and deployments.
- Assist and train team members in the use of cloud security tools and the resolution of security issues.
- Lead AWS /Azure Cloud DevSecOps engineering integrations with SIEM and analytic platform and enable action-based events and triggers.
- Deploy compliance and vulnerability management solutions for large-scale cloud environments using containers and microservice technologies.
- Develop & deploy automated solutions to secure cloud development and delivery processes.
- Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures.
- Stay current on security industry trends.
- Participates in an on-call rotation for 24x7 support of security operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum skills and experience
- A degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Cyber Security or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a cybersecurity engineer role
- Fluent and written English is a must.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions.
Possess excellent communication, sharp analytical abilities with proven design skills, able to think critically of the current system in terms of growth and stability.
- Experience with modern web technologies and AWS stack
- Experience with cloud platform security including IAM, WAF, KMS, AWS Guardduty, AWS Inspector
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices and security challenges
- Experience with SAST/DAST tools
- Experience in process and tools for Container Security, Kubernetes Security, Image Security, and Code Security
- Experience in SIEM and Vulnerability management tools
- Experience with IAC and Serverless tools like Terraform, Cloudformation, AWS Lambda
- Proficient in coding languages like Python, Node.js
- Demonstrable understanding of modern architectural patterns such as containerization, microservices, API gateways etc.
- Experience with prioritizing and managing security risks.
- Good knowledge of operational security best practices
Experience and skills preferred
- Experience working with startups preferred.
Why should candidates work here?
- Learn from the best:
+ CTO has 2 successful exits before
+ CEO has rich experience in cryptocurrency and finance
- Device and health insurance provided
- We offer an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join a fast-growing company, known for breaking new grounds, at a critical moment in our lifecycle, to be a key thought and execution leader in helping set up and enact compliance and regulatory advisory processes, working directly with the leadership team.
- You will be exposed to the latest developments and emerging trends in the capital markets.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will be involved in developing brand-new products from scratch alongside a talented team
- Your work schedule is flexible and self-determined. We don't count hours but instead only measure impact value created, results delivered.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Individuals seeking employment at Blockchain Assets will be considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws.
Phone screen > Written Assessment > Technical Interview > CEO Interview