- Web Development
- Software Dev, Data & Web - Other
We are a Fintech startup, with a mission to bridge the gap between the traditional payment infrastructure and the blockchain. A distributed team working 100% remotely, we are passionate about our product, we have a great engineering culture, and we’re looking for other talented individuals to join us to disrupt the finance industry.
Plutus.it is voted as one of the hottest FinTech start-up's since 2016, and webridges the gap between traditional fiat currencies and upcoming cryptocurrencies. Plutus offers the best of both worlds, centralised fiat and non-custodial crypto, under one intuitive banking-like app.
In order to stay true to the decentralised culture of crypto, users' attach their personal cryptocurrency wallet to the app and interact with it alongside their fiat current account without ever revealing the private keys. A custom-built decentralised exchange (PlutusDEX) allows users to swap between the two asset types without having to trust a 3rd party.
About the role:
Our vision at Plutus is to liberate everyone with a rewarding and accessible financial system. Plutus bridges the gap between fiat-banking and cryptocurrency, combining both systems into a single account.
We make it easy for users to spend crypto and reward them with 3% cryptoback in our native token, Pluton (PLU). Unlike other products on the market, we believe in a non-custodial approach to crypto - our users are always the ones holding their crypto and private keys.
We’ve recently received funding from Alphabits and other investors to fuel our ambitious plans of expanding across Asia and South America. We’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to join us on our journey.
- Develop and maintain mission-critical systems
- Participate in architecture/infrastructure and software development activities
- Become the “Go-To Contact” and Expert for all DevOps related tasks and issues
- Automate infrastructure
- Maintain and improve CI/CD
- Perform infrastructure audits
- Optimise costs for infrastructure
- Maintain the solution for 24/7 platform reliability
- Create/Maintain infrastructure documentation
- Use Cyber Security best practices to prevent attacks on infrastructure
- Create/Maintain secure data backup mechanisms
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar
- Problem-solving attitude. We want you to take problems and run with them
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Cyber Security best practices e.g. (PCI DSS recommendations)
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Kustomize (or Helm)
- GitHub Actions