- IT & Networking - Other
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
(1) Analysing existing Data Structures and APIs of SAP and other existing 3rd party systems
(2) Mapping and designing data structures within Azure based environment
(3) Extracting, transforming and loading data used for Azure API Services
(4) Supporting development teams in creation of APIs and interfaces
(5) Documenting the data landscape in cooperation with our domain experts
(1) Technical Skills
- Good knowledge of databases
- Strong analytical data skills.
- SQL / TSQL Script.
- Familiarity with programming concepts.
- Good knowledge of project lifecycle.
- Experience of Azure cloud (Data Factory, Data Bricks) ecosystem and SAP BW advantageous.
(2) Work Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Self-motivated, curious person with good time management skills
- Ability to learn technical concepts and communicate with multiple functional groups
- Strong troubleshooting skills and high attention to detail
- Degree in Computer Science / Business Administration or equivalent
(5) Company benefits include:
• Full time employment
• Working in a young and dynamic team
• Possibilities to advance your career in related fields
• A competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send us your curriculum vitae in electronic form.