- Data Entry
- Online Research
- Project Management
- Virtual / Administrative Assistance
- Admin Support & Customer Service - Other
ATLAS ANALYTICS is one of the leading tech-enabled startups for B2B remote sales, marketing and business development solutions. We run thoughtful campaigns for our clients generating opportunities and meaningful relationships. Our approach is data-driven, fully customised and transparent. With our network across the globe, we are experts at getting to the right people, opening doors for our clients, so that they can focus on what they do best.
About This Role
We are looking for a ”jack of all trades” Business Operations Apprentice & EA to be the operational force that powers our founding team. Our new Apprentice will be responsible for providing executive logistics support to our executives and will be a key contributor to ensure that ATLAS ANALYTICS is set up for success day-to-day. The right person will be excited to build the support systems, processes, and administrative infrastructure to bring our founders’ vision and ideas into reality.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a key part of a growing team and take your personal skills to the next level - all from the comfort of your home. At ATLAS ANALYTICS, we believe in flexibility and the freedom to work on one’s own terms. We are a close-knit group of passionate and driven individuals on a mission to change how sales and business development is being done.
If you are performance-driven, would like to work with leading blue-chip clients from around the world and build strong relationships in a supportive environment, we are looking forward to your application.
Who We Are Looking For
We hire for mindset and attitude, skills is what we teach! The character traits we are looking for in any individual are closely aligned with the following:
- Organized, detail-oriented, and process-oriented, with a laser focus on execution
- Project manager who rolls up their sleeves and keeps the (many) trains running on track and on time
- Process-oriented with the ability to find clarity in ever-changing, often ambiguous contexts and adapt to shifting priorities
- Ability to work independently, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Positive-sum and low-ego team player — you put "we" before "I"
- Willingness to take constructive criticism, learn and be coached
- Curious, cheerful, intuitive, and relentlessly resourceful — you love the startup grind, you love to work independently, and most importantly you love to iterate until you find solutions that actually solve problems
- High integrity — you understand the value of confidentiality and pride yourself on being trustworthy
- Native/fluent English
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
This is a fast-paced, operations role where you will work on several projects at once. There is a clear focus on outcomes — leading to transferable skill development in project management, relationship building, communications and more. As a growing startup, our roles are always evolving and you will get to experience a steep learning curve.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a true partner to leaders by anticipating and executing on tactical as well as strategic issues, leveraging their time and productivity
- Oversee, manage, and assist with the day-to-day operations of our founders. This involves scheduling, researching, and continuously analysing processes to ensure efficiency
- Support ad-hoc projects and initiatives that may require cross-group collaboration and coordination, keeping project stakeholders informed and engaged
- Maintain an advanced degree of confidentiality along with excellent judgment and discretion
- Create a CRM for founders’ contacts and help us build out and manage our database
Salary, Benefits & Growth Opportunities
- This is a 6-months paid apprenticeship offering lots of personal growth opportunities
- Working directly with the founding team on multiple client projects in a fast-paced environment
- Great upside potential to turn into a full-time position
- Internal training sessions, 1:1 coaching and career development
- Flexibility to work from anywhere
Working at ATLAS ANALYTICS
To jump-start the process, please complete our application form.
You will be asked to record a short video in which you have the opportunity to make an impression and introduce yourself explaining why you think we might be a great match.
We are excited to receive your application and look forward to meeting you!