- IT & Networking - Other
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing Azure server less applications
- Supporting all development teams with creation of APIs in APIM
- Consulting other development teams with architecture approaches
- Building up a state-of-the-art cloud environment with Azure
- Experience in Azure APIM & App Service
- Strong programming background
- Good knowledge of SQL
- Good knowledge of project lifecycle.
- Familiarity with Azure cloud ecosystem.
- Any Azure Certification appreciated.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related field.
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
- Self-motivated, curious person with good time management skills
- Ability to learn technical concepts and communicate with multiple functional groups
- Strong troubleshooting skills and high attention to detail
-Degree in Computer Science / Business Administration or equivalent
Company benefits include:
• Full time employment
• Working in a young and dynamic team
• Possibilities to advance your career in related fields
• A competitive salary and benefits
If you are interested in becoming part of our team, please send us your curriculum vitae in electronic form.