- Sales & Marketing - Other
looking for an Amazon PPC Analyst to join their team. This position is perfect for someone looking to learn more about digital marketing, level up their experience, and advance their position as the company grows!
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Review accounts to ensure the company is keeping track of opportunities for optimization and scale
- Monitor how ads are affecting organic ranking through keywords analysis
- Analyse bids and budgets to ensure keywords are performing to their full potential
- Work with an Amazon PPC agency to ensure all products are being properly advertised
- Help analyse & manage google ads campaigns
- Manually manage ads for a smaller company brand
During the first few weeks, you will attend the company meetings, get familiar with the processes, and learn more about different brands and products.
You should already have experience with Amazon PPC and Google Ads, but there will be training for tools such as DataDive, Ecommanalytics, Sellerise and Helium10. Tasks will be assigned through ClickUp and one-on-one meetings.
If uou want to learn more, gain experience & eventually take your career to the next level in a fun, collaborative and friendly team of professionals, this may be the perfect opportunity for you.
To excel in this role, you need:
- 2+ years of Amazon PPC experience
- Experience with Google Ads
Brownie points for experience working with an Amazon PPC Agency!
The ideal candidate is:
- Numbers-driven and Goal-driven
- Enthusiastic and Outgoing
- Outspoken and Confident
- Trustworthy and Honest
- A really good decision maker!
You need to be able to think outside the box, point out problems, and offer ways to solve them. The ideal candidate will be able to adapt to a changing environment, use multiple different tools to analyse data, and have the confidence to be proactive and take initiative!
What’s in it for you?
- $2000 - $2500* monthly
- Fully remote
- Flexible schedule (preferably with availability from 9:00 to 12:00 EST)
- Opportunity to advance into the role of Advertising Manager.
- Performance-based benefits
- Friendly and positive environment
*Please note that this is a gross salary and that you are responsible for any tax-related procedures in your country of residence. We kindly ask you to apply only if you are happy to work remotely as an independent contractor.