Throughout my career, I have developed and directed cross-functional teams and achieved out of box results:
• Strategic thinking, advance analytical skillset and inspiring leadership capabilities have contributed to forward-thinking HR policies implementation, effective workforce planning/talent acquisition, simplified performance management systems, and lean on/offboarding procedures in line with legislative frameworks to accomplish key business objectives.
• The passion for powerful question and minimalism, coupled with solid process design/optimization methodologies have driven my capability to effectively identify areas of improvement in existing HR policies, streamlining HR processes, and executing change management initiatives.
• I am recognized as a leader with demonstrated expertise in managing direct/indirect reports, influencing key stakeholders, and effecting organizational, team and individual transformation
• My unique skillset lies in the area of Executive & Team Coaching for effective change implementation; experienced facilitator of Organizational Transformation, with significant post-M&A integration, hyper-growth and organizational turnaround track-record
• The strong L&D background and certification in curriculum development, learning experience design and advanced facilitation of leadership, sales and operations management areas represent my strongest suit
• Since the early certifications in Life Coaching, Wellbeing and the key ingredients for Employee Satisfaction have been a key part of my motivation to work with people; creativity, systemic thinking and the belief that fun at work is essential for professional satisfaction have supported the numerous frameworks, programs and events in this area.
• Certified Project Manager and passionate for Business Agility, I specialize in complex, company-wide Project Management systems implementation, training and implementation.